We deeply care about your family’s health
Welcome to Chatham Center for Dentistry. This historic location has been a dental office for more than 120 years and Dr. Mallika Murali is honored to continue serving this community. Dr. Murali aims to educate patients and empower them with the knowledge to better control their oral health.
We have centered our practice around building trust with our patients through attentive care, straightforward communication, and unparalleled dedication to quality work.
Together, let’s keep your family healthy and work towards a long-term health partnership!
Meet Dr. Mallika Murali
Dr. Murali came to love dentistry after an accident in college caused her to break her front tooth. She was taken under the wing and mentored by the doctor who helped her.
She vowed to always care for her patients the way she was cared for in her time of fear. She aims to create a peaceful experience for her patients while providing quality work and service. She is happiest when her patients are happy too.
In her time away from dentistry, Dr. Murali and her husband enjoy cooking delicious meals and spending time outdoors.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at New York University College of Dentistry
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences from The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology from The George Washington University
- General Practice Residency training from the Montefiore Medical Center
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Dental Association
We make dentistry easy
Dentistry shouldn’t be a hassle. We work with our patients to ensure they get the most out of dentistry and stay as healthy as possible.
- NSame-day emergency visits
- NStraightforward communication
- NDentistry for all ages
- NPPO insurance accepted!