Chatham Dental Cleanings & Exams
Convenient & straightforward routine preventive appointments
OR CALL (973) 635-2328
Regular cleanings & exams keep your teeth and gums healthy
At Chatham Center for Dentistry, we want to make keeping your teeth clean and your oral health strong as easy as possible. With our Chatham dental cleanings and exams, we’ll clean your teeth of cavity-causing plaque and tartar, setting you up for success until your next visit.
At each and every appointment, Dr. Murali will examine your smile and make any recommendations we have to ensure your smile stays healthy. We’ll always detail the status of your oral health and answer all of your questions.
We’ll get you into our office and feeling great within the week.
Our appointments run on schedule and efficiently to respect your time.
We’ll only recommend treatments you need, explaining them fully.
Dr. Murali has a gentle touch and our team will make sure you’re always comfortable.
Need help in a hurry? We offer fast emergency visits to care for your needs.
Our Cleaning & Exam Process
- Professional teeth cleaning to remove decay-causing plaque buildup
- Comprehensive exam to discover any oral health issues you’re experiencing
- Any necessary-x-rays or imaging to determine underlying health problems
- Dr. Murali will make recommendations and discuss your treatment options if necessary
Convenient First Appointment
Finding a new Chatham dentist doesn’t have to be a hassle. We’ll get you into the office for an appointment within a week. What to expect at your first appointment:
- NWe respect your time and work hard to ensure your appointment starts on schedule.
- NMeet with Dr. Murali to get to know one another and discuss your oral health history.
- NReceive a comprehensive exam, professional cleaning, and all x-rays and imaging.
- NAny necessary treatment recommendations with detailed explanations.
- NOur enthusiastic and experienced hygienist, Patti, will take great care of you and your family!
Investing in Care
We accept many PPO insurance plans and will always work to ensure you know your benefits and the true costs of your care.
For patients without insurance, we accept CareCredit and most traditional payment options.
Hear from our patients
Dr. Murali and her staff are so kind, always very accommodating, and the office is always spotless. Dr. Murali has such a gentle touch, and as someone who hates needles, it is very refreshing and helpful.
— Alanna D.
Dr Murali is an amazing dentist. She is friendly, polite and very professional. Her staff is also incredible, Marcia the hygienist has a gentle touch and explains everything. I can't say enough about my dentist.
— Frank R.
As a highly anxious person, I can not rave more about this staff. Everyone there did their utmost to make sure that I felt comfortable, pain-free and secure without feeling any judgement. Highly recommend!
— Maureen F.