Correct minor cosmetic problems to improve the aesthetics of your smile
While minor cosmetic issues rarely have a negative effect on your oral health, they could be making it hard for you to feel full confidence in your smile. Minor chips, cracks, gaps, and discoloration can seem difficult to correct, but all can be treated with a single simple treatment.
Dental veneers are a porcelain shell that’s bonded to your existing teeth and provide a new smile with just 1 treatment. For patients with excellent existing oral health, they can often be bonded with no prep to their existing teeth!
Fixes chips small cracks, stains, minor gaps, and more with just 1 treatment.
Can generally be completed in just 1 appointment with minimal or no prep.
Looks just like natural teeth — just straighter, whiter, and more beautiful.
Fine-tune the look of your veneers with Dr. Murali — together you’ll find the perfect fit.
Need help in a hurry? We offer fast emergency visits to care for your needs.
Our Veneers Process
- We’ll examine your smile and use our diagnostic tools to ensure you are a good candidate for dental veneers.
- Dr. Murali will work with you to customize the look of your custom Chatham dental veneers.
- If necessary, we’ll prepare your teeth for treatment and take an impression of your teeth for the perfect fit.
- Depending on the amount of teeth treated, veneers can be custom-made and bonded on the very same day.
- We’ll ensure your comfort and that you are satisfied with your new smile!
Convenient First Appointment
Finding a new Chatham dentist doesn’t have to be a hassle. We’ll get you into the office for an appointment within a week. What to expect at your first appointment:
- NWe respect your time and work hard to ensure your appointment starts on schedule.
- NMeet with Dr. Murali to get to know one another and discuss your oral health history.
- NReceive a comprehensive exam, professional cleaning, and all x-rays and imaging.
- NAny necessary treatment recommendations with detailed explanations.
- NOur enthusiastic and experienced hygienist, Patti, will take great care of you and your family!
Investing in Care
We accept many PPO insurance plans and will always work to ensure you know your benefits and the true costs of your care.
For patients without insurance, we accept CareCredit and most traditional payment options.
Hear from our patients
Dr. Murali and her staff are so kind, always very accommodating, and the office is always spotless. Dr. Murali has such a gentle touch, and as someone who hates needles, it is very refreshing and helpful.
— Alanna D.
Dr Murali is an amazing dentist. She is friendly, polite and very professional. Her staff is also incredible, Marcia the hygienist has a gentle touch and explains everything. I can't say enough about my dentist.
— Frank R.
As a highly anxious person, I can not rave more about this staff. Everyone there did their utmost to make sure that I felt comfortable, pain-free and secure without feeling any judgement. Highly recommend!
— Maureen F.