A new, perfect smile is just an appointment away
You deserve a smile you can be proud of. But for those living with misaligned or crooked teeth, flashing a grin can be an embarrassing experience. That’s not to mention that a misaligned bite can negatively affect your health.
At Chatham Center for Dentistry, we offer the latest in orthodontic treatment for adults and older teens: Invisalign. Using a series of removable custom clear aligns, you can achieve a new smile and stable bite quickly and discreetly.
Clear braces are virtually invisible – most people won’t know you’re wearing a thing!
Invisalign is a non-invasive treatment that is comfortable to wear and easy to maintain.
Treatment lasts between 6-24 months, but most patients see an improvement in just a couple of months.
Invisalign clear aligners are 100% removable and can be taken off while eating, cleaning, and for special occasions.
Need help in a hurry? We offer fast emergency visits to care for your needs.
Our Invisalign Process
- We’ll examine your smile and use our diagnostic tools to ensure Invisalign is a good option for you.
- In our office, our Chatham Invisalign dentist will create custom clear aligners that will gently reposition your teeth.
- You’ll wear the clear aligners 22 hours a day, removing them while eating or cleaning your teeth.
- Periodically, you will come to appointments to create new custom aligners to adjust to the straightening process.
- See results in just a couple of months!
Convenient First Appointment
Finding a new Chatham dentist doesn’t have to be a hassle. We’ll get you into the office for an appointment within a week. What to expect at your first appointment:
- NWe respect your time and work hard to ensure your appointment starts on schedule.
- NMeet with Dr. Murali to get to know one another and discuss your oral health history.
- NReceive a comprehensive exam, professional cleaning, and all x-rays and imaging.
- NAny necessary treatment recommendations with detailed explanations.
- NOur enthusiastic and experienced hygienist, Patti, will take great care of you and your family!
Investing in Care
We accept many PPO insurance plans and will always work to ensure you know your benefits and the true costs of your care.
For patients without insurance, we accept CareCredit and most traditional payment options.
Hear from our patients
Dr. Murali and her staff are so kind, always very accommodating, and the office is always spotless. Dr. Murali has such a gentle touch, and as someone who hates needles, it is very refreshing and helpful.
— Alanna D.
Dr Murali is an amazing dentist. She is friendly, polite and very professional. Her staff is also incredible, Marcia the hygienist has a gentle touch and explains everything. I can't say enough about my dentist.
— Frank R.
As a highly anxious person, I can not rave more about this staff. Everyone there did their utmost to make sure that I felt comfortable, pain-free and secure without feeling any judgement. Highly recommend!
— Maureen F.