Chatham Dental Botox Treatment
A simple treatment for a beautiful, relaxed smile
OR CALL (973) 635-2328
Eliminate wrinkles, reduce pain, and ease tension
Are you suffering from unexplained migraine headaches or jaw pain? Do you wish you could eliminate wrinkles from your face to achieve younger-looking skin? Did you know you can treat all these conditions and more with Botox at your local dentist’s office?
At Chatham Center for Dentistry, we offer Chatham dental Botox treatment for both cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. While mostly known as a wrinkle reducer, Botox can also ease tension in your jaw. This reduces migraine headaches and jaw pain caused by clenching and grinding teeth.
Let’s work together to give you the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve.
Custom to Your Smile
We adjust injections to reflect your needs and goals.
Appointments take about 20 minutes and are comfort-focused.
You’ll see the improvements in your smile in about 1 week.
The effects of your treatment will generally last between 2-3 months.
Need help in a hurry? We offer fast emergency visits to care for your needs.
Our Chatham Dental Botox Process
- We’ll examine your smile and meet with you to determine your health and goals to determine if Botox is a good option.
- Treatment takes around 20 minutes and is administered in our office by Dr. Murali.
- You’ll feel and see improvements within a week. Treatment lasts 3-6 months.
- We’ll be available to answer any questions or concerns you have about treatment!
Convenient First Appointment
Finding a new Chatham dentist doesn’t have to be a hassle. We’ll get you into the office for an appointment within a week. What to expect at your first appointment:
- NWe respect your time and work hard to ensure your appointment starts on schedule.
- NMeet with Dr. Murali to get to know one another and discuss your oral health history.
- NReceive a comprehensive exam, professional cleaning, and all x-rays and imaging.
- NAny necessary treatment recommendations with detailed explanations.
- NOur enthusiastic and experienced hygienist, Patti, will take great care of you and your family!
Investing in Care
We accept many PPO insurance plans and will always work to ensure you know your benefits and the true costs of your care.
For patients without insurance, we accept CareCredit and most traditional payment options.
Hear from our patients
Dr. Murali and her staff are so kind, always very accommodating, and the office is always spotless. Dr. Murali has such a gentle touch, and as someone who hates needles, it is very refreshing and helpful.
— Alanna D.
Dr Murali is an amazing dentist. She is friendly, polite and very professional. Her staff is also incredible, Marcia the hygienist has a gentle touch and explains everything. I can't say enough about my dentist.
— Frank R.
As a highly anxious person, I can not rave more about this staff. Everyone there did their utmost to make sure that I felt comfortable, pain-free and secure without feeling any judgement. Highly recommend!
— Maureen F.